Sunday, December 19, 2010

Turner Syndrome Missy Marlowe

A story, song and a proposal

(Image: Google)
Thanks to Magda and M.

The story: The three filters
The young disciple of a wise philosopher visited him and said:
- Master your friend was talking about you with malevolence.
- Wait! - Interrupted the philosopher -. Already went through the three filters you're going to tell me?
- Three filters?
- Yes The first is the truth. Are you sure that what you tell me is true?
- No. I heard from the mouths of some neighbors.
- "At least I went through the second filter, which is goodness? Is it good for someone going to tell me?
- No, not really. On the contrary ...
- The third filter is the need Do you need me know what you so concerned?
- Actually, no.
- then - the wise man said, smiling - if not true, good, or necessary, forget it.

The song: All you need is love



The proposal: A three dollars
three dollars is a joint initiative of UNICEF and ING Direct. This is a YouTube video that you can only see if you donate € 1.20. Why? Because only then can begin the story that comes later. Simply send an sms solidarity to put the video up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment